Sunday, March 4, 2007

New socks and lace scarf

I've started a new pair of socks for Socktopia. The pattern is Lainesukat from the Finnish knitting magazine Ulla, and the Yarn is Fleece Artist Merino Sock, color "Lily Pond". I'm not too excited about this color... It's kind of... blah. But still makes me think of spring. I'll probably knit another pair of these socks, but in a solid color.




I have also made some progress on my lace scarf. The pattern is called Michaela and the yarn is Schaefer Laurel. I really like this yarn. It's so easy to knit, and the colors are beautiful. The pattern demands full attention, so no tv knitting here.




Last, but not least, I did my first Kool Aid dyeing experiment the other day, and this is the result.



Beautiful pink, green and blue. This will turn into a pair of Monkey socks.

No comments: