Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Secret Pal package and some yarn...

I got a very interesting package in the mail today! I was going to the post office to get some yarn that I ordered from Cucumberpatch, and the post office lady came back with two packages for me! I did suspect that the unknown one could possibly be from my secret pal, but I didn't know for sure until I got home and opened it. And this is what I found inside.

Two kinds of easter chocolate eggs! Yay! The cutest card with the nicest easter greeting! Shower gel pyramids (haven't seen those before)! Easter inspired candles! And the fun doesn't stop there...

Simply Knitting including a knitting project bag! Just perfect! Thank you so much my secret pal!


And this is the yarn I got from Cucumberpatch. I'm making Eunny Jang's Deep V Argyle Vest with this. Fingers crossed that it's enough, because it was on sale and it might be a discontinued yarn...

No comments: