Friday, February 1, 2008

Blue and red

I had to go to the post office one more time to get this.

DSC01656

Sometimes the colors are a bit hit-and-miss when ordering online, but this is just the right shade of blue. It's going to be another sweater, but not for me this time.

 

And if it wasn't for this, you might think this was a yarn blog.

DSC01657

Now, you didn't really think I could keep myself from starting this sweater! "Finish the green sweater and the Ruffled Jacket first"... It was never going to happen! :)

I couldn't quite figure out why it felt like I had knitted with this yarn before. Then it dawned on me: It's exactly like Noro Kureyon, but in solid colors! And you know I love my Kureyon. This yarn is absolutely amazing. It's not too soft, but it's not scratchy either. It has that perfect wooly feel. Now I just need to figure out where this sweater is going...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - I love the stitch detail - what pattern is that?