...this isn't turning into a baby blog. I just need to get all of the itty-bitty baby booties out of my system before the end of February. I made two more pairs in Project Spectrum FIRE-colors, and a too cute hat (pdf). Just look at that handle on top of the head!
I used this pattern again for the booties. I really like them because they're so versatile. And they stretch a lot, which is great, since I've come to the conclusion that I have absolutely no idea how small/big a newborn's foot is. They look huge in this picture, compared to the yarn ball "head". Oh well, I guess it's ok as long as they're not too small.