Monday, February 19, 2007

Socktopia socks and more yarn

I finally finished my heart socks for Socktopia.





The themes for february were:


Life is like a box of chocolates...
Forever in my heart
Bed of roses
Short and sweet
Laissez les bon temps rouler!


I think these socks have a little bit of all the themes in them. They were really fun to knit. The yarn is Colinette Jitterbug, a very easy yarn to knit with. The white fluffy yarn is Novita Teddy. I have a lot of it left, so it will probably be knitted into something nice and warm sometime in the future.


I have also somehow managed to order more yarn online. I just can't figure out how that happens! For some mysterious reason, I keep finding myself on yarn websites, looking at all the beautiful colors and textures, and more and more yarn keeps dropping into my shopping basket. What is going on!!?? I do have something to say in my defense. This yarn will actually become a dog sweater for my friend's dog Viggo. So there, I'm not completely insane!






Zitron Unikat, again. I soo love this yarn!

No comments: