Monday, April 27, 2009

Soakers

Just a quick post about some baby knitting I’ve finished. Three diaper covers. I’m trying out different patterns to see which one I like the best. So far, this is my favorite.

DSC01961

Soaker pattern by Ms. Crafty Galore (ignore the content warning)

Not only is it really cute, it also looks really functional.

 

I also like this one.

DSC01962

Villapöpät by Meri Markus.

The pattern was really easy to knit, and no seams! But I have a feeling the waistband will be too tight…

 

And then there’s this one.

DSC01963

Wool Diaper Cover by Studio Tuumat.

This pattern wasn’t for me. I didn’t like knitting it, I hated the seams, and I don’t like the result. It also turned out much bigger than I planned. There’s nothing wrong with the pattern, it’s me. I’m allergic to everything that involves seaming. Meh!

Nothing more at this time. Prepare yourselves for more soakers in the future. I have a few other patterns I want to try out.

Oh, and the yarn is some unidentified unspun that I bought at the market a year or so ago. It’s gorgeous! I wish I had more…

No comments: