Thursday, March 15, 2007

Things to be happy about...

I have many things to be happy about today. First of all, the sun is shining like crazy and it's spring! At least here in the south of Finland. There are also a few knitting related happy things.

I finished these.
"Hey, hey we're the Monkies!" One of them is much tighter than the other one, but I don't care! Most of it evened out after blocking anyway. The color is a little too cutie-sweetie for my taste, but I really like them!

The second thing is this beauty.

Eunny Jangs "Print O' the Wave Stole". I cast on yesterday and look how far I got already! I'm so pleased with this one! I can't wait to see how it looks when it's finished and blocked. I'm a little bit unsure about the yarn, though. It's a cotton crochet yarn, but I think it looks like it's going to work... I really wanted this to be a summer shawl, and have a really light feel to it, so that's why I didn't chose wool or mohair...

The third thing to be happy about is something that came in the mail today.
I flipped through them a bit, and these will keep me occupied for a while! Lovely!

No comments: