Wednesday, May 2, 2007

So spoiled!


My Secret Pal is the best!! Look what I got in the mail today. A really nice card. A blueberry muffin bath fizzer. Some white yarn for dyeing, and Kool-Aid to dye it with. Aaand, the pattern for Swallowtail shawl! Yay! Thank you so much Secret Pal. And no, I haven't figured out who you are yet... I'm soooo curious!

I've started knitting a new sock (oooh, surprise!). This time, Eunny Jang's Bayerische socks caught my eye. I was browsing around to see if there was a KAL for these, and the only one I could find is a Finnish one! Apparently, I'm not the only finn with an obsession for knitting intricate socks!

This is how far I've got in two days.

Three whole pattern repeats. I almost gave up while I was knitting the first repeat, because it felt like these would take foreeeever. But after the second repeat, it started moving along nicely. The yarn is Sandnes "Lanett". Not the most obvious choice for a sock yarn, but it works!

1 comment:

HeatherKnits said...

Your sock looks great! I love this pattern.